Zeile: 611

Any idea what this mean?

Gruffen

How did you install SimpleDesk?

profdrdenis

with the manager. After I check in the admin file is everything inside

Any idea?

Gruffen

It's not Admin.php that's explicitly the problem.

It's the fact that you don't have a SimpleDeskAdmin language file for your language, and it'll fail because of that. What language exactly are you using? (and what files are there in Themes/default/languages/)

profdrdenis

I use German in my forum.

But this is the first step what I do, copy the original language files and rename in SimpleDesk-Admin.german.php and so on

Gruffen

That would work, yes.

I did write a revision in the code which will appear in SimpleDesk 1.1 that makes sure it has English loaded just in case.

profdrdenis

dont forgot my english... so I do what now?

hadesflames

Like you said, you're going to want to copy all of the simpledesk language files, and rename the copies to *.german.php

with * being a wild card for the copied simpledesk language file names.
*will add something eventually*

profdrdenis

I make from

SimpleDesk-Admin.english.php -> SimpleDesk-Admin.german.php
SimpleDesk-LogAction.english.php - > SimpleDesk-LogAction.german.php

and so on  and start to translate. Thats all

Gruffen

Well, making the 5 files will clear up the error in the first instance. Translation is up to you; I don't think we have a German translation in progress at all.

profdrdenis

today is my english lost. Sorry you make something? and attach the files? Or?

hadesflames

He means that although you will have the errors stop, the text will still appear in english. Currently we do not have a German translator, and so you will need to translate the files yourself if you want the text to appear in German. You can also feel free to apply for a translation position and assist us translate the project into German if you wish =]

profdrdenis

I dont understand  :(

I copy the language files to the *.german.php once and than I have this error? Why?

When I delete the german files is the error away?

hadesflames

No, the errors should go away after you rename the language files to german.php (for example, SimpleDesk-Admin.english.php, you copy it, then rename the copy to SimpleDesk-Admin.german.php)

profdrdenis

sorry but on reply 4 I say this one I do direct. This is all the time what I do first