News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Italian Lang

Started by russena, August 16, 2011, 04:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russena

SimpleDesk version: SimpleDesk 2.0 Anatidae
   SMF version: SMF 2.0

I installed the mod and I find it very interesting. Thank you for your hard work.
I am translating in Italian but I find some difficulty. It is' to download the Italian language?

Spoogs

Language packs are not yet available... What is the problem you are having?

Gruffen

(And don't forget that SimpleDesk 2.0 is going to be out soon with quite a bit more text to be translated...)

russena

Quote from: Gruffen on August 16, 2011, 08:02:49 PM
(And don't forget that SimpleDesk 2.0 is going to be out soon with quite a bit more text to be translated...)
For now, I have translated as best as possible all the user side and only a little part of the administrator with the help of Google translator.
Final output looks patiently hoping that someone is able to make better than me in the Italian language.
good job

imagocenter

I am translating into Italian the mod : I would like to know how to share your language file here or in other forums dedicated to SMF .thanks ;D

russena

Quote from: imagocenter on September 14, 2011, 02:05:10 PM
I am translating into Italian the mod : I would like to know how to share your language file here or in other forums dedicated to SMF .thanks ;D
Visit www.superscuola.com

cristianlf

Just for the knowledge Im traslating to Spanish ...  if someone alredy done this please share :)