News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

SimpleDesk 2.0 Anatidae RC1

Started by Road Rash, June 26, 2011, 11:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Road Rash

Great job guys and congrats on this release. First thing I noticed on install is a warning on the config page
!!

New version available!

A new version of SimpleDesk has been released. We recommened you to update to the latest version in order to stay secure and enjoy all features our modification have to offer.

The SimpleDesk Team

Your Version: SimpleDesk 2.0 Anatidae
Current Version: SimpleDesk 1.0 Felidae

I'm guessing here I'm faster at installing than you are at updating the info page LOL

Great work though and I look forward to using Version 2 as Version 1 was a great addition to our site.

Gruffen

No, I'm not updating that until 2.0 final release is out.

feline

Works perfect with our Portal (v1.2) .. specially the SD standalone mode  :)
On SD standalone the Portal Frontpage is shown and a "Home" button is applied before the SD button in the menu. Any request to a none Portal action is redirected to the SD page. We add a settings option for each block to disable it on SD standalone mode. Also the integrated SEF option works with SD.
So you can use all function of the Portal  itself (blocks, pages, categories, articles) all other go to SD ...

PortaMx has released version 1.4 for SMF 2.0 with revolutionary features, which no other portal has. This is only possible with the PortaMx 'OOP' programming technique and the built in 'SEF' engine.

tfs

Quote from: feline on June 26, 2011, 05:09:45 PM
Works perfect with our Portal (v1.2) .. specially the SD standalone mode  :)

Is 1.2 released yet?
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Spoogs