[Solved] Custom theme post template broken

Started by Iomega0318, October 17, 2011, 02:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iomega0318

Not entirely sure where to post this and this seems like the best place..

After installing this on my test site using dziner studios DS-Natural theme it installed fine no errors or anything but this is what happened to the post page.. Image is attached..

venguard223

theres no changes to the template code done in sd so is probably a bug in the theme from another mod

Iomega0318

Hmm could be, I didn't even pay attention to what it edited just that it had no errors lol.. is there any way to find out what's breaking it cause I have no errors in my error log..

venguard223

do you have any mods installed other than simpledesk

Iomega0318

Plenty lol.. I uninstalled it and now when I view a post I get a 500 internal server error.. I'm not at home right now but I will restore some previous versions of all my files from when it worked and will try testing again.. I installed a Facebook mod right before it and I think that's what might be breaking things..

Spoogs

This doesn't look like an SD issue... possibly whatever mod is used to display the ads.

Iomega0318

I think it might be the Facebook mod, I'm restoring a previous version right before I tested the Facebook mod and will let you know.. I know its not the ad mod because my main site looks fine.. the only things I installed on my test site were a Facebook mod then uninstalled it and did the simple desk package.. I uninstalled simple desk and it was still broken so I'm pretty sure that Facebook mod broke something..

Iomega0318

Yep somehow the Facebook mod jacked it up and I never noticed until after installing simple desk.. after restoring my site and installing simple desk it looks and works fine, I only have one problem now and its with colors blending with my themes background and you can't see the links.. again not at home but will post a picture tonight.. but thanks for the quick help earlier lol.. blonde moment..