We're looking for developers!

Started by cσσкιє мσηѕтєя, November 06, 2010, 07:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Dear community,

Due to some recent events, mostly related to life outside of the Internet, development of SimpleDesk has seriously slowed down.
In order to secure the future of this project, we are now looking for capable programmers with experience in modding SMF, who are interested in developing SimpleDesk 1.1 and future versions of the software.

If you love SimpleDesk and if you are an experienced PHP programmer, head over to our development page and fill out the application form found there, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

live627

Are there any additional requirements?

JBlaze

Quote from: live627 on November 07, 2010, 12:32:55 AM
Only that you have common sense, a strong work ethic, and you can wrap your head around the SD core. PHP/JS/etc knowledge is an extreme plus :P

~DS~

Quote from: JBlaze on November 29, 2010, 05:09:24 AM
Quote from: live627 on November 07, 2010, 12:32:55 AM
Only that you have common sense, a strong work ethic, and you can wrap your head around the SD core. PHP/JS/etc knowledge is an extreme plus :P
I think he will do fine, if he haven't had his hands full, that is. :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

live627

That's only if I submit a request from the dev page :P

~DS~

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral