News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Tour of the new stuff in 2.0

Started by Gruffen, June 01, 2011, 08:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Quote from: Antes on June 02, 2011, 12:06:23 PM
Those are real right ??? ... Omg ! i'm kinda stunned here
Define 'stunned'  ;D

They are very real.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

It would have taken almost as much work to fake that lot as it did to make it... Yes, that's real.

Spoogs

Quote from: Antes on June 02, 2011, 12:06:23 PM
Those are real right ??? ... Omg ! i'm kinda stunned here

Very real, SD has become a monster over the past 2+ months, we've ditched the old roadmaps and our developer built to his heart's content and those screenies are a result of the hard work put into this project :).

candidosa2

Yes good work
iam just finish tranlate portuguese and Brazilian

simpledesk-1.0-felidae

Gruffen

There are many, many new strings in 2.0 to be translated, including some changed from 1.0, just as a heads-up...

candidosa2

When download will be available

~DS~

It will be out when it's ready.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Quote from: candidosa2 on June 02, 2011, 01:19:34 PM
When download will be available

This.

I will not give you a date when it's done because that depends on how quickly I finish writing the last feature and shaking what bugs I know about out of the system.

candidosa2

Ok thanks
any news i will be check it

Gruffen

You can rest assured you'll notice it when it happens; not only will it be announced but it'll show up in the SimpleDesk admin panel too.

candidosa2

Rus

I still haven't finished reading the book on page 1.  :)

~DS~

Gruffen

You can just look at the pretty pictures if that's any easier?

~DS~

Quote from: Gruffen on June 02, 2011, 02:49:17 PM
You can just look at the pretty pictures if that's any easier?
A comic? :P