Get to Know the Geeks: Index

Started by Bᵃ, March 11, 2010, 12:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bᵃ

Hey, guys!

So, by now you all know what this project is and what we want to achieve. However, that "we" is in need of a definition. Who are we? You've undoubtedly seen a few get-to-know topics popping up around here. That's the question these topics address. You can find links to each of our team member introductions here in this index. Once you've read each one, feel free to comment and ask us those burning questions. If you're lucky, we might just answer. ;)

MemberRoleTopic
ArantorLead DeveloperGet to know the Team: Arantor
JBlazeDeveloper (Templates & Easter Eggs)Get To Know The Team: JBlaze
NasDeveloper (User interface)Get to know the Team: Nas
BᵃMarketingGet to Know the Team: Bᵃ
hadesflamesSupportGet to know the Team: hadesflames

Enjoy the read. :)

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

tfs

B, these links all take me back to the forum index.  A rights issue?
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Gruffen

* Arantor is going to go outside and quietly cry.

Yay another SimpleSEF bug.

~DS~

Quote from: Arantor on March 11, 2010, 09:33:18 PM

Isn't it time you uninstalled it?  :P
I had it...it serves no purpose but make your url pretty. Removed it after that, because of the issues.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Cleo

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on March 11, 2010, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: Arantor on March 11, 2010, 09:33:18 PM

Isn't it time you uninstalled it?  :P
I had it...it serves no purpose but make your url pretty. Removed it after that, because of the issues.

It also makes many URLs humongous and unreadable. Especially if session ID gets inside it. And it's still breaking all CAPTCHAs on the site if you have cookies disabled.

SleePy

I fixed the problem causing the broken links.
Jeremy D — Spare-Developer

Flavio93Zena

This topic is very old but links are no longer there...
"404 Not Found

nginx/1.1.19"

When I click on them :(

venguard223

Mainly because the links had the old SimpleSEF links in them and this site doesn't use it any more.

The topics haven't disappeared or anything though.