Simpledesk and Duke Database

Started by royalduke, February 14, 2010, 11:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

royalduke

Well I added a news topic about Simpledesk in my website, which is also a directory. 

http://duke.royalduke.info/index.php/topic,8.0.html

If anyone can write up a better article, please PM it to me and I will replace the current one. In the future, I hope Dukedom Forum Database and Simpledesk share an unique and prosperous relationship 8)

All new developments of Simpledesk and the new "Phoenix" script will be reported in Dukedom Forum Database.

Trekkie101

QuoteSimple Desk is the creation of a "mega mod" for SMF, the goal is to bring a fully functional help desk solution to all users of SMF. Using the SMF framework as a basepoint for the work, it shows how adaptable SMF can be when used to its full potential, and demonstrate correct coding procedures and style on a large scale.

The Simple Desk team was formed from volunteers from the Simple Machines Forum project, and morphed into its own separate entity to facilitate the creation of one of the best help desk solutions available for free. Simple Desk will be able to be run as part of SMF, or independently by shutting off the forum component.

Call it a present :P

royalduke

Mick G.

Thanx for the quote,.... im also using it as well the banners ;)

~DS~

Quote from: Trekkie101 on February 14, 2010, 11:33:03 AM
QuoteSimple Desk is the creation of a "mega mod" for SMF, the goal is to bring a fully functional help desk solution to all users of SMF. Using the SMF framework as a basepoint for the work, it shows how adaptable SMF can be when used to its full potential, and demonstrate correct coding procedures and style on a large scale.

The Simple Desk team was formed from volunteers from the Simple Machines Forum project, and morphed into its own separate entity to facilitate the creation of one of the best help desk solutions available for free. Simple Desk will be able to be run as part of SMF, or independently by shutting off the forum component.

Call it a present :P
Thanks for that Valentine gift.  :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

royalduke

The development team will be featured in my database:

Here is the link: http://duke.royalduke.info/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=1