News:

Looking for a good read? Check out the SimpleDesk Team Blog.

Main Menu

Notifications

Started by MactasticMendez, April 30, 2010, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MactasticMendez

SimpleDesk version: SimpleDesk 1.0 Felidae
   SMF version: SMF 2.0 RC3

Hi

i cant seem to find out where to turn notifications on for simpledesk. i would like to be notified when there was a new ticket that needed assigning and also when there was a reply needed to a ticket i was assigned to.

Regards
Robin D'Arcy

Gruffen

As per the list of what's in 1.0 and what's to be added in 1.1 - http://www.simpledesk.net/community/news-and-announcements/whats-simpledesk-1.1-559.0.html - email notifications will be added in 1.1, so there's nowhere you can enable it because it doesn't exist yet.

PatrickPriest

I just installed this Mod today and I think it's a great mod so far.  I really agree that Notifications are needed and I am happy to know they are on the way.

Would it be possible to have an option to either get notifications by e-mail and/or alert at the top of the forums/via PM?

Also, any time frame on when the new version will be out?

Gruffen

Well I haven't started implementing them yet, so the slate is entirely clean on that score.

I had intended to do it via email only since PM seems a bit redundant really - if you're logged in to see your PMs, you can see the Helpdesk [xyz] menu item indicating there's things for you to look at (since the number is based on the number of tickets that require your input on)