News:

Get the latest news and updates on SimpleDesk!

Main Menu

LOVE IT!

Started by gohighvoltage, April 17, 2010, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gohighvoltage

I love the Simpledesk Program!!!   I am looking forward to when you add the ability to email admins when someone puts a ticket in.  This would be ultimate.

Thank you!
High Voltage Computer Service and Repair, Edwardsville IL
http://www.gohighvoltage.com

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Hello gohighvoltage,

I'm glad you like our mod.
Email notifications will be introduced in SimpleDesk 1.1, so keep your eyes open. :)

Achilles

btw, is SD gonna have an option wherein when they click a users name "all tickets made by the users will show" even if its already resolved?

Gruffen

Um, no, because clicking on the user's name takes you to their profile...

Though I suppose we could possibly integrate something into the profile area like there is with show posts. (I'd probably only have 'Show Tickets' rather than 'Show Ticket Replies' though)

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on April 18, 2010, 06:06:45 AM
Um, no, because clicking on the user's name takes you to their profile...

Though I suppose we could possibly integrate something into the profile area like there is with show posts. (I'd probably only have 'Show Tickets' rather than 'Show Ticket Replies' though)

Well yeah, "Show Tickets" will be great.

Gruffen

I'll add it to the tracker but I'm not sure we'll fit it into 1.1 - though I wouldn't rule it out entirely. Just that we already announced what's in 1.1 and I think we have more than enough work to do to get 1.1 done... ;)

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on April 18, 2010, 07:32:54 AM
I'll add it to the tracker but I'm not sure we'll fit it into 1.1 - though I wouldn't rule it out entirely. Just that we already announced what's in 1.1 and I think we have more than enough work to do to get 1.1 done... ;)

Well yeah, thank u very much.

I still have one more question, will SimpleDesk have like the one you have in the Project Tracker like (Ticket assigned to Nas) (Ticket has been marked resolved) (etc...)

Gruffen

Something similar, but using significantly less space on the screen, is already in 1.1.

Achilles

Sorry, gohighvoltage for jumping your topic. :) I love SD too! :P

-----------------------
Thanks Arantor. :)