News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

deezel is very threaten me

Started by Shadow, February 10, 2011, 05:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I am not accept to him deezle is very cruel on complain to serious!! that is illegal voilent to abused to me

deezel discrimmation and hateful to me

http://www.pixelmansion.com
That is bad person trouble, I am serious him s idiot, he is very rude behavior manner attitude insult to swearing to me, I am very not acept him,, I know deezle is very trouble null script illegal

I am serious

Spoogs

And just what does this have to do with SimpleDesk or anyone here for that matter??

tfs

Deezel has not posted a message here, nor even logged in, for ten months.  Your message makes no sense.  (TFS's finger hesitates over the delete button)
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Spoogs

Again... what does this have to do with us here?
He hasn't logged in in almost a year... please keep your issues with him elsewhere.

tfs

Smithr, you are on the wrong forum.  Deezel does not log into this forum any more.

For the sake of having a record of this...

Deezel:
Last Active: April 06, 2010, 04:18:58 AM
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

tfs

Spoogs, you may as well just whack the whole thread.  Our replies are out of context now, and there's really no point to the entire thing.

Spoogs

I am thinking to do just that tbh

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя