News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

SimpleDesk 2.1 for SMF 2.1

Started by SleePy, November 28, 2015, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

Hi,

I am here quickly to give a post about SimpleDesk 2.1.  The developers (or myself) are hard at work with SimpleDesk 2.1 for SMF 2.1.  SMF 2.1 is still in beta and development and at this time is not production ready.  We are working on making SimpleDesk 2.1 happen and as we are building it for SMF 2.1, we won't be ready to release it until SMF 2.1 is looking closer to gold release.

Some changes have happened here over the last few years, we have moved our repository to GitHub and our Bug Tracker.  Anyone who is interested, wants to try out or just curious about the development progress can take a peak at our repository and view the progress.  We do not provide general support for development versions.  Do not use development versions on a production site.

SMF 2.1 brings a lot of new features and hooks to the table that we would like to make use of.  At this point in time, SimpleDesk is the biggest modification for SMF 2.1 that is 100% edit free, making use of 28 hooks (who's to say we may not need more!) from SMF 2.1.  SMF 2.1 currently has over 300 hooks and counting (303 at the time of this post).  SimpleDesk itself with its plugin system has over 150 (174 to be exact) hooks.
Jeremy D — Spare-Developer

Spoogs

tfs

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Alpay

cristianolf

a few thing i Could ask for:
1:  in Canned Replies add variables like:  $user,  $ticketno and other User Context.
2:  Customezed reports