Report of specific field

Started by Anzor, August 28, 2015, 06:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anzor

Good day !
I installed the forum mod SimpleDesk.
Please tell me, is it possible to create reports for a specific field?
People from different organizations leave me tickets. I created an additional field "Organization" for leaving the application so people can fill them in.
Can I generate a report at the request of specific organization?
Thank you for your help!

Flavio93Zena

Anzor

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on August 29, 2015, 03:26:27 AM
...reports?

Thank you for reply!
Yes, reports.
For example:

This is a standard list of user activity. (I'm sorry, just my SimpleDesk translated into Russian).
We can add here another column?

Flavio93Zena

Pretty sure it's possible, even if the layout can be broken easily. What do you want to add?

Anzor

Quote from: Flavio93Zena on August 31, 2015, 02:23:34 PM
Pretty sure it's possible, even if the layout can be broken easily. What do you want to add?

I added an additional field (text) "Organization" and "Phone number" (sorry for screenshots in russian language)

Users fill it when creating a new ticket.

Help please add it to the list of user activity

Flavio93Zena

I see, the relevant table is this smf_helpdesk_custom_fields_values, then you will need to edit function shd_main_helpdesk() in SimpleDesk.php and finally the template to show it up. arantor would easily be able to do it, but he mostly disappeared from the net :/ My php knowledge may not be enough to figure out how to do what you ask, I'm just replying to tell you, because I am about to go to lunch so I can't really take a closer look at it and eventually try to code it at the moment.
Maybe enabling the email notifications is a good idea.

tfs

I wrote a SQL query a few years ago and documented it here:

https://www.simpledesk.net/community/index.php?topic=1234.0

That may get you started.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.