News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Follow our progress

Started by cσσкιє мσηѕтєя, January 13, 2010, 12:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Thank you. Told ya, I did wait like everyone else.  ;D
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

[FailSafe]

bleh, Arantor! Those look great! Nice job! =)

Trekkie101

The release theme one I really like :)

Gruffen

I cannot claim credit for most of them, really... Nas did all the principle artwork, I just made them work, but daymn do they look funky.

Achilles

Looks good, but why is it going back to zero? it was 45% then 44% then now 43%. =] lol

Gruffen

Because it's based on the bug tracker directly. In the last couple of days I've added more issues and not resolved them yet.

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on February 01, 2010, 04:00:51 AM
Because it's based on the bug tracker directly. In the last couple of days I've added more issues and not resolved them yet.

Ah, nice. =] Anyway, just excited. Keep it up!  ;D

tyty1234

I like the new look of the progress bar and its different styles btw. ;D
tyty1234
Co-Founder of Dream Portal

Bᵃ

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Gruffen

Indeed, and just to say I had lots of fun making the different styles work :)

Achilles

Yes, we're getting closer and closer to the release of SD 1.0 =] We're now half-way! ;)

Edit: I got jealous of you all. So look at my avatar. :P

Spoogs

Gruffen

Trekkie101

In related news: we have tested SimpleDesk with up to 65 THOUSAND tickets, and it swims along :)

In total between the team, during testing over 120,000 tickets have been created over a few installs.

[FailSafe]

Oh man, i'm so excited that I can't contain it! :D