News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

Will the help desk work on 2.0.18?

Started by rcane, December 05, 2021, 12:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcane

Good morning Gurus, first time posting.

I've got a nice SMF running now with about 1400 members--using 2.0.18.

Before I attempt an install I'd just need to ask if 2.0.18 works on there.  The MOD page shows it skip over 18 and go to 2.1 RC3 I think.

Anyway, the mod looks amazing, and I would love to give it a try.

thank you

BarneyRubble

I would like to bump this question up by adding my own. Will it work on Mac iOS? Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was left without Windows PC but with MacAir and now I am looking to set up my work environment and not go crazy.

-----------
Ask me about custom mobile app development

Acans

Quote from: rcane on December 05, 2021, 12:59:46 PMBefore I attempt an install I'd just need to ask if 2.0.18 works on there.  The MOD page shows it skip over 18 and go to 2.1 RC3 I think.

https://www.simpledesk.net/download/

Select the version 2.0 as it's built for all version of SMF 2.0

2.1 only works with SMF 2.1 RC4.

Acans

Quote from: BarneyRubble on January 04, 2022, 04:10:11 AMI would like to bump this question up by adding my own. Will it work on Mac iOS? Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was left without Windows PC but with MacAir and now I am looking to set up my work environment and not go crazy.

Since it's browser based, it works with anything with a web browser (Windows/Mac OS/Linux).