Started by runic, January 13, 2010, 07:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeMe

i haz sore head ... me lovez fan

Gruffen

i haz not enough time

~DS~

I haz not sleep enough.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

live627

I haz olde azatar

Gruffen

i can haz xkcd avatar?

Bᵃ

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Gruffen

i haz seen new site theme

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

i haz designed new site theme :P

Acans

I haz hacked new site theme

Gruffen

u no can haz enkelbor

Acans

I haz in my dreamz

Jerry

I haz been drinkin :D

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

~DS~

Meh haz cat avatar.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

FreeMe

i haz returned :P

Gruffen

i haz the powar to relink to original account?