Needs to be a way to email other staff but not ticket owner

Started by tfs, September 09, 2011, 02:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfs

2.0 - There's an important need to be able to reply to a ticket, emailing another staff member, but not emailing the client.  I'm working on a ticket late, and commenting back and forth with a colleague, but I don't want to shoot emails to the client on the ticket.  I've already got an appointment with the client in the morning.  No need to shoot him emails for each reply directed at my colleague.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

tfs

See attachment for suggested fix.  It allows the poster to un-select individuals from the email.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

tfs

Have received strong feedback about the need to comment back and forth with staff without emailing clients.

chilly

let me guess... to get to know where in the code what action is taken I have to read the code itself and there is nothing else to get some information?
got a cookie for me?