Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

Install issue

Started by Kreator, April 05, 2010, 07:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreator

Great I`ve been looking forward to this since its inception!, however it is only available on RC3 ... despite this I installed it on my site with RC2 but I get one error with subs.php   

?action=profile;u=\d+

is there any manual fix for smf2 rc2

Cheers.

~DS~

Quote from: Kreator on April 05, 2010, 07:07:23 PM
Great I`ve been looking forward to this since its inception!, however it is only available on RC3 ... despite this I installed it on my site with RC2 but I get one error with subs.php   

?action=profile;u=\d+

is there any manual fix for smf2 rc2

Cheers.
You are using Project Tool I presume? It's a conflit with Project tool. Hope Arantor will explain more in details.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

So what other mods do you have installed? Project Tools is the obvious favourite here, and if so I'll need to know what version of PT.

As for manual install, I'll see about getting a parser here on the site, because we're still waiting for SMF to approve the mod.

Gruffen

I should add that SMF have now approved the mod, so you can use the parser there - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2491

Do you have any further questions on this? If not I'll mark it solved.

hadesflames

Quote from: Arantor on April 07, 2010, 08:55:14 PM
I should add that SMF have now approved the mod, so you can use the parser there - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2491

Do you have any further questions on this? If not I'll mark it solved.

Well that's one hell of a shock! Meanwhile, my small mod that doesn't have anywhere near the amount of code as SD, I submitted it first, and still nothing...-.-
*will add something eventually*

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Gruffen

Kreator, do you still have issues with this?

Gruffen

Are you still having issues?

We did actually alter this code after 1.0 final with something slightly different to deal with such issues but haven't published that at this point.