Italian Translation

Started by fmsinformatica, March 10, 2010, 01:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmsinformatica

Hello,

i'm new here, i'm Italian I would like do Simple Desk translation.
Also, i recently opened an informatics website (http://www.fmsinformatica.it) administrator and founder, i can create an italian dedicated section to Simple Desk translation and support if you want. ;)

Best Regards,
Marco Carbone

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Welcome, fmsinformatica!

We are currently developing a tool for our translators to easily translate SimpleDesk. Once SimpleDesk, and this tool, are released, we will get back to you so you can start translating the mod. :)

Nas

fmsinformatica

What is it the syntax of translated strings?

e.g. 'String to be translated' = 'translated string'; ?

Maybe i can help you developing the translators tool, because recently i've developed a translator assistant in C# for an open source bug tracking platform, i can modify the algorithm to use with simple desk :).

Regards,
Marco

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

The language strings in SMF are regular PHP variables:

$txt['string'] = 'My string';

However, our translation tool will pull all strings from a database and display them like a regular HTML form:

$txt['string']:         [________________________]

If you are interested in helping out you should contact our globalizer, Jerry, and/or our site manager, SleePy.

MultiformeIngegno

Hi fmsinformatica!
We can work together, I'd like to translate SD too! ;)
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Indeed, cooperation between several translators will hopefully be possible with our translation tool, since it'll be easier to help each other using it.

fmsinformatica

Okay I wait the tool completation ;)

My C# program isn't for cooperation translation.... :-\

QuoteHi fmsinformatica!
We can work together, I'd like to translate SD too! ;)

Ok, great! :)

Regards,
FMSI

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

MultiformeIngegno and fmsinformatica, you are both on our list of translators, so you should get a PM from us as soon as it's time to translate. :)

fmsinformatica

Ok thank you! :D

P.S. I will receive an email when i receive a PM?

Bᵃ

Yes, if Profile > Modify Profile > Personal Messaging > Notify by email every time you receive a personal message: is set to Always. :)

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

flapjack

I just sent an email to Jerry with request to join your localization team :)

Antes

i hope i get the same PM too :) i'm waiting for it till my membership at this site
The Evil One

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: Nas on March 12, 2010, 04:18:41 PM
MultiformeIngegno and fmsinformatica, you are both on our list of translators, so you should get a PM from us as soon as it's time to translate. :)
Thanks Nas!!!! ;)
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

LOVELORD

Nas, what is about Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian translation?

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Quote from: LOVELORD on March 15, 2010, 07:44:02 AM
Nas, what is about Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian translation?

You are also on our list. Everyone who has posted or PM:ed about translating will be contacted.