News:

Looking for a good read? Check out the SimpleDesk Team Blog.

Main Menu

Wireless template bug

Started by MultiformeIngegno, March 05, 2010, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiformeIngegno

Hello! :)
Wireless template doesn't work.. if you try to login in from here you always receive the "You should fill in a username" error... ;)
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

ccbtimewiz

SleePy

I hate wireless :P

Will look at it later.
If you have a smartphone, you can use http://m.simpledesk.net/, I set this up for my smartphone so I still get feature rich pages with some adjustments (still a work in progress) to make it work better for smartphones.
Jeremy D — Spare-Developer

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: SleePy on March 05, 2010, 11:30:57 PM
I hate wireless :P

Will look at it later.
If you have a smartphone, you can use http://m.simpledesk.net/, I set this up for my smartphone so I still get feature rich pages with some adjustments (still a work in progress) to make it work better for smartphones.

Our dear old hamsters have exhausted themselves trying to locate your page and have been unsuccessful. Perhaps you meant another page? Please try to search our site or look at our sitemap.

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: Chris on March 05, 2010, 11:49:51 PM
Our dear old hamsters have exhausted themselves trying to locate your page and have been unsuccessful. Perhaps you meant another page? Please try to search our site or look at our sitemap.
There's a comma in the link posted.. and you're a beta tester (joking!)? ;D

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Gruffen

Yay, SMF's auto highlighter strikes again.

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: MultiformeIngegno on March 06, 2010, 04:38:25 AM
Quote from: Chris on March 05, 2010, 11:49:51 PM
There's a comma in the link posted.. and you're a beta tester (joking!)? ;D

* Chris coughs

^_^;

MultiformeIngegno

Another issue with wap version... :P

If I login from the "normal" version and then switch to wap, it works (I'm logged).
But I can't reply to topics in "News and Annoucements" board (not open new topics, I can't even reply), SMF thinks I'm opening a new topic! :-\