Enkelbor Revealed!

Started by cσσкιє мσηѕтєя, February 03, 2010, 03:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

As we move into our second month of active development, the SimpleDesk team would proudly like to present our new site and forum theme, Enkelbor. In keeping with the philosophy of Curve, Enkelbor presents a clean, modern interface for all to enjoy. Most importantly, it gives our site a distinctive look and feel. We are really excited about this update and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Additionally, we would also like to unveil a new section of our site, Promote SimpleDesk. Here, you will find many different ways to help us spread the word. As previously announced, we are releasing a couple of signature images and wallpapers in various sizes. We are also making all of our progress indicators available, as well.

We hope you enjoy the new theme and promotional graphics! Oh, and don't wander too far. We have more exciting things planned for the near future!

Edit: We were asked what the name of "Enkelbor" means.
Enkelbor is a contraction of a bad Swedish translation of "Simple Desk".
Simple Desk in Swedish is Enkelt Bord, if you translate without knowing that it's actually a helpdesk, which you would never translate like that.
Enkelt Bord became Enkelbor.
Why Swedish? I, the designer, am from Sweden. :)

~DS~

The best theme and news I have recive in a while. :p
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Costa

in4tek.com.br | dream-portal.net | infodz.com.br

That's when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'
It's Spring and you're outside swinging

Costa's Zone

Spoogs

:O
Very impressive, great job
Have Fb page might as well add fbconnect ;) http://www.sa-mods.info/index.php?topic=250.0

Gruffen

I would note that that mod has not yet been approved by the Customization Team (and to be honest, I doubt neither Nas or myself would have time to sit and review it for inclusion here... we'd rather be building SimpleDesk)

tyty1234

tyty1234
Co-Founder of Dream Portal

[FailSafe]

Holy....

Woah, this is one amazing theme! Great job SD Staff! I can't wait to see the rest of the cool things you guys have in store! :)

nathaniel

ccbtimewiz

My eyes! They're burning!

(From the amazingness ;))

Achilles

Nice work, keep it up SD team!

Gruffen

I'm told, though I haven't confirmed this for myself yet, that SimpleDesk looks as awesome in Enkelbor as it does in Curve.

Jerry

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

~DS~

So Enkelbor will be exclusive only for this site or comes with SD?
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Bᵃ

From what I understand, SD is based on Curve. This theme is exclusively for our site. :)

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Kill Em All

Looks very nice guys. Good job!