News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

The road to 1.0

Started by Gruffen, February 22, 2010, 04:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gruffen

Well... it's normally updated daily but we, er, pressed the wrong bookmark in the browser and regenerated it manually, yeah that's it ;D

But yeah, Nas and I have been able to start winding up bits and pieces in the last 48 hours and really it's more finishing touches and tweaks at this point now rather than major code works.

In the last 2 and a half days since I posted this, let me just go over the headings that have had changes:

Ability to post, edit, reply, close tickets as well as displaying tickets and seeing a list of all the tickets available
* quick reply is finished, and it's very awesome indeed ;D
* edit replies is finished
* we need to do a little on quoting posts from replies view (to insert a quote directly from there)
* we also need to write previewing of posts

File attachments
* finished that, including the dual modes it has of "attach to a ticket" or "attach to replies", it'll become clearer when you see it

There's still a few things left to do, mostly what's on the tracker really...

Spoogs

Very nice, I'm already charting the changes i'll be making when this becomes available  8)

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Rapid development FTW! ;D

Keep up the good work devs :)

GamerCards.co.uk | PS3GL.com
             Current Project
             SMFLadders

[FailSafe]

XD Wow, you both are just plowing through this thing!

Great job! :)

Gruffen

Basically, the big stuff is done now, so it's mostly a case of tidying up, spit and polish. For example, I've fixed some bugs today, plus added in the quote from replies list, so that's done.