News:

Get the latest news and updates on SimpleDesk!

Main Menu

Hiatus

Started by Gruffen, May 10, 2010, 07:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gruffen

Just as a heads-up, I'm going on hiatus for a little bit, I really need to work on my other project for a while (because it will be providing income for me) and I'll still be around here, just not as much while I get the other project up and running.

I'm not at liberty to provide details yet, but you all know me, it's bound to be something unusual and innovative, and has a good chance of shaking certain notions about the ecosystem.

tfs

Best of luck with your ventures!  Keep us up to date if there's any help we can provide.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

MultiformeIngegno

Yeah!! Best luck! ;)
Surely it will be something awesome!
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

hadesflames

And don't come back neither!

* hadesflames runs =P

Good luck with it =]
*will add something eventually*

~DS~

Happy one month anniversary of Hiatus. :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Thanks.

I'm sort of still on hiatus, but I'm 'active' insofar as getting 1.1 further along. What my badge changes to after that is uncertain, I'm using some of this time to decide where I want to go once 1.1 is done.