Main Menu

98% YAY!

Started by Senkusha, March 13, 2010, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

It looks like SimpleDesk is at 98% completion!  Maybe sometime next week it'll be released? :)  I so can't wait!!

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

It's not far away now. It's *almost* within reach.

Wait, it's within reach for me. *grabs a copy* >:D

Senkusha

That's so not totally fair! :P

~DS~

One hour until another copy for me. :D

Said Nas...how do you make the timezone to work on every members by locations?
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Unfortunately the bit I'm working on won't be done in the next hour :( even if it is the last proper outstanding issue we're aware of right now for RC1... (there's another issue that we think is an SMF bug though)

[FailSafe]

Well, the list of the outstanding issues has come down a lot. :) The great work from the Beta testers churned out a lot of stuff, but they were knocked down quickly. Release is very close, from what I can tell.

But when released is it going to go to RC1 or full 1.0?

Ha²

Quote from: [FailSafe] on March 14, 2010, 01:11:29 AM
Well, the list of the outstanding issues has come down a lot. :) The great work from the Beta testers churned out a lot of stuff, but they were knocked down quickly. Release is very close, from what I can tell.

But when released is it going to go to RC1 or full 1.0?

RC1 will be the first public release IIRC, and 1.0 will be the "gold" version that fixes any bugs found in the RC's and will be declared stable. RC's are like the mutts of Betas and stable versions. :P
Teh guy dat helps u

Acans

It was 100%, but then i put it back to 99% :P

Lucky the new bug takes 10 seconds to fix :)

Gruffen

Technically it wasn't 100%... there was one outstanding issue we were leaving on the tracker so it didn't get to 100% ;)

[FailSafe]

Quote from: Ha² on March 14, 2010, 03:31:13 AM
RC1 will be the first public release IIRC, and 1.0 will be the "gold" version that fixes any bugs found in the RC's and will be declared stable. RC's are like the mutts of Betas and stable versions. :P

Got it. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks Ha2. :)

~DS~

Hopefully it won't back down this time around.  :P hence it's at 99% right now.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Well, it only went *down* because of a flood of items being added but then note it still didn't even go below 90% :P