Looking for sites that use SimpleDesk.

Started by appliancejunk, December 20, 2012, 01:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appliancejunk

Hi,

I'm interested in seeing some sites that are using SimpleDesk, so if you know of some please post a link to them here.

Thanks,

Labradoodle-360

Off the top of my head, here are two quick ones that I am affiliated with...

SimpleMachines
SMF Services

venguard223

Given that the helpdesk isn't visible to guests (and can't be made so without totally redesigning everything about it), seeing sites that use it is of no help to you.

Mind you, given that the last commits to SD were months and months ago, and one of the last commit I saw was by a developer who couldn't even read the comment above the line edited...

Yes, Labradoodle I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU, the last commit I saw from you made an edit when the comment in the line above specifically explained why that should NOT be done, as discussed here, and the proposed bug fix was never implemented, nor was this change reverted. Now you're an SMF developer, I expect to see SMF quality falling in future due to such incompetence.

(It's one thing to make a change when the consequences are potentially unknown due to lots of relations in the code. It's another thing entirely to make a change when the *previous bleh line* tells you why you shouldn't do what you just did.)

-- Arantor

live627

Quote from: appliancejunk on December 20, 2012, 01:40:08 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in seeing some sites that are using SimpleDesk, so if you know of some please post a link to them here.

Thanks,
http://www.smfpacks.com/index.php