Sorting by Column Error when vieing Department

Started by rhapdog, October 20, 2011, 07:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhapdog

I have set up multiple departments.  I have multiple tickets on each department.

It is necessary for me to view one department at a time, then sort by urgency. 

However, if I sort by urgency, it automatically shows ALL departments sorted by urgency.  If I want to see only one department at a time, I can not sort it by any columns.

So far, other than this one very annoying issue, I absolutely love the mod.  This makes it difficult to handle the issues that are reported through SimpleDesk, however, as I need to work with them in order of urgency, and I am having to manually scroll up and down the list to locate them.

If I use category filtering and try to sort under that category filter, I get the same problem, it brings back everything not just that category filter.  The sort needs to remember what it was viewing before attempting to sort it.

venguard223

inside simpledesk.template.php theres a code that looks like function template_shd_menu_header($header, $string)

shortly after that is a code that looks like this

$html = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=helpdesk;sa=' . $_REQUEST['sa'] . ($_REQUEST['sa'] == 'viewblock' ? ';block=' . $_REQUEST['block'] : '') . $link . '">' . $string . '</a> ';

i might have changed it in my site not sure

but before the $html add

$link .= $context['shd_dept_link'];

rhapdog

That fixed the issue.  Thank you.

It seems I am unable to Mark Topic Solved, even though the button is visible to do so.  Perhaps a moderator can do that for me. 

It's helpful not to show links that are not appropriate for a user to have access to.