Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

f806480 - Session Verification Error on rebuild search index page

Started by tfs, October 28, 2011, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfs

SimpleDesk-SimpleDesk-f806480.zip

Not sure how this all is going to work with reporting the version... Someone needs to write a step by step tutorial of how to report bugs now that it's up on GIT.  I could also use some help understanding Git and how I'm supposed to use it.  Particularly in how to verify that I'm getting the proper package.

Note that once you've installed a package, in the package manager it only reports that it's version 2.0, whereas the older dev packages reported the SVN number.

Anyway, I downloaded and installed the above file, apparently version f806480 (ick) and installed on SMF 2.0.1.  It no longer needed version emulation to install.  But I get a session verification failed error when I go to [Administration Center/Maintenance/Search Settings]
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

tfs

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

SleePy

Jeremy D — Spare-Developer