News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Great job...

Started by LOVELORD, March 10, 2010, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOVELORD

I can only say that this is great job. With this and some portal, SMF can be like a very good CMS.

A see screenshot how this look like, and it will be very profesional sistem for many users. just if you integrate some shop and it will be great and easy for use.

Regreds,
LOVELORD

Gruffen

A shop with a helpdesk? Interesting combination.

~DS~

How does SD fare with a shop? I dont' see myself doing that, again there's a mod for it in SMF.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Actually I suspect it would work just fine. The shop mods I know don't touch the areas that SD plays with.

LOVELORD

Yes, with some shop mode thi will be profesional options for any who want to create a some site for selling something.

There is forum, there is help desk, any one can ask him some questoin on one of that two ways.

Combine with some more mods, like contact page, ant it can be one very usefool cms.

Gruffen

Indeed, it's one of the uses I'm going to be putting it to, is for filing problems in my upcoming RPG project ;)

LOVELORD

It can have many usess, that what you said is only one of them...

~DS~

Some features request will be add later once we sort out all the bugs for the release.  :)
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

We have a big list of features to add already ;)

[FailSafe]

Heh, I'm imagining a new development project...

SimpleCart, a SMF Store built by the SimpleDesk team. ;)

Gruffen

Actually, I know one mod author was (and AFAIK still is) writing a cart mod for SMF called SimpleCart... ;)

[FailSafe]

*laughs* Well I mean it's not surprising considering the forum software it's being used for is SimpleMachines so most large 3rd-party mods would be named Simple-something. ;) Though I am still tickled by the fact that is a SimpleCart in development.

Gruffen

I don't know the state of it, mind, been a while since I asked about it.

Acans

Quote from: Arantor on March 11, 2010, 12:11:30 AM
Actually, I know one mod author was (and AFAIK still is) writing a cart mod for SMF called SimpleCart... ;)

Nice.

Can to tell us in who it is?

Gruffen

No, I can't tell you who it is unless the author says I can. They were working on it while I was still in the SMF team and there were discussions and mentions of it - I seem to recall offering to test it and purchase a copy for a project I was working on (since it would be paid)

I've seen a couple of video clips and bleh it's impressive. AJAX drag and drop to rearrange the listing and so on.