Announcing SimpleDesk 1.0!

Started by Gruffen, April 05, 2010, 08:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

Quote from: MultiformeIngegno on April 29, 2010, 07:36:01 PM
Quote from: Arantor on April 29, 2010, 04:38:54 PM
Well, considering that they have a new developer, that I've submitted some bug fixes recently, and that others are helping out in their own way - plus multiple people rejoining the team in the last week, I'd say it's going quite smoothly.
Really really good news!! Who is the new dev?
Norv.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Norv was made an SMF dev a few days ago.

MultiformeIngegno

And who other rejoined the team? :)
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Gruffen

Antechinus, [n3rve] and JBlaze all rejoined the team.

NIBOGO

I'm glad to see all this changes in the team recently, they all are pretty important people that can help a lot to SMF also there is a new Customize Team Apprentice too

Btw I'll be pretty happy if Arantor re-join the team specially as a Developer or Customizer knowing all your experience and knowledge you'll be a nice team member :)

* NIBOGO knows the reason why aren't you in the team I just want to point that

Gruffen

[SiNaN] also rejoined lately, Norv is currently co-lead developer, too.

Indeed, congratulations are in order, NIBOGO :)

As for me... time will tell. I don't know yet, I really don't know about where I fit into the jigsaw.

MultiformeIngegno

* MultiformeIngegno continues to hope... ;D
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!