Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

Spanish Translation, and one question.

Started by Fix, April 23, 2010, 01:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix

Well, i need a spanish translation, and i have a question, can i change the title "Urgency" to other like "Serie"?, i need simpledesk to use as link report system, but i need add more options in the dropdown of "Urgency" to do something like this:

Serie [Dropdown]
element 1
element 2
element 3
element 4

and add more elements when i need it, thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Gruffen

Um, not really, no because there's all kinds of other stuff that is used where urgency is (there are rules internally about changing the field, and specific permissions for it)

You are best waiting for 1.1 which includes the ability to add a new field to tickets.

A Spanish translation is on its way, I believe.

Fix

Thanks, then, i will wait for the translation.

Tereques

I would like to help with the Spanish translation if posible.

I also need it and my region has very specific words. I can make those available after I am done translating it.

Thanks

hadesflames

Quote from: Tereques on May 04, 2010, 05:39:12 AM
I would like to help with the Spanish translation if posible.

I also need it and my region has very specific words. I can make those available after I am done translating it.

Thanks

What region are you referring to?
*will add something eventually*

~DS~

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Is that different to the main Spanish translation?

Remember, we have to stick to the translation branches that SMF has because we're using the SMF language system (well, sorta :P), so if it's not Spanish_es, or Spanish_latin, would it fit in one of the other branches?

Tereques

The SMF translation to Spanish is awesome. It fits the needs. There are some words that will have to be changed but is only on context.

If you stick to the SMF translation you should not have issues.

hadesflames

No Arantor, spanish_latin is fine. We only need to translate to spanish_es and spanish_latin.
*will add something eventually*