News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Ceiling Cat

Started by [FailSafe], April 01, 2010, 01:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[FailSafe]

......What the hell is suppose to do? O.o

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

What are you talking about?! Ceiling cat?
Sure you are feeling allright?

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: [FailSafe] on April 01, 2010, 01:52:21 AM
......What the hell is suppose to do? O.o
I've seen it too!! :o ;D
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

What, have you had a secret party here or something without inviting me? Seems everyone is drunk :S
There's no cat here, except our avatars :P

Achilles

lol. Yeah, I saw a very big cat appeared on my screen saying WATCHING ME ANTICIPATE SIMPLEDESK, everytime I reply. :P

* Nas acting cool, as if he doesn't know nothing. :P *

Gruffen

* Arantor thinks no-one looked at the calendar.

~DS~

It's obviously April Fool's day.  :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

Yeah, I'm guilty :P

I figured as it was April Fool's day, and we all have cat avatars, that it seemed appropriate for Ceiling Cat to make an appearance. I'll be uninstalling the mod later on today. (Yes, I'm nice and packaged it as a mod)

Took 4 hours from my adding it before anyone commented on it though :(

~DS~

This should be good for April Fool's day as well.
http://www.netdisaster.com/mynd/index.html
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Heh, maybe my 'WTF' attitude was too obvious :P I'd seen it several times before this topic ;)

Gruffen

I did it at around 1am BST meaning it was definitely on 1st April :P

[FailSafe]

Ah, I didn't even look at the clock when it happened. XD

Nice one. :P

Oh, and congrats on the "leet" amount of posts Arantor. ;)

Deezel

:o I thought April fools day ended at noon???

tfs

Ceiling cat scared the crap out of me this morning.  I had just woken up, sat down and came here to see if anything interesting had happened overnight.  I had looked away from the PC screen to get logged into my laptop, when out of the corner of my eye I saw this "thing" on my screen, but before I got a good look at it, it was gone.  :)  For a second I thought I was pwned!   :P

Ceiling cat worked as intended here.  :) ;) :D ;D
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Gruffen

Not bad for something that took about 20 minutes or so to put together then ;)