News:

Get the latest news and updates on SimpleDesk!

Main Menu

Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

Team Page

Started by Achilles, June 03, 2010, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles

Well, I'm just curious... How do you make like your "Our Team" page? Cause I've seen it also at the Dream Portal website and I've been wondering if other users can use it? Is it a mod or what? Thanks!

Gruffen

Dream Portal's one is a mod they made and published, ours is our own code, built around SSI.php (in fact, everything outside the forum is based on SSI.php), so it's not really suitable to be published as a mod.

~DS~

Mine was done with with  dzinerstudio.com 's code.

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Achilles

Ah, so there's no way to have that kind of "Team Page". That e-mail address can be seen, and other contact details? Anyway, thanks thou. :)

Gruffen

Not out of the box, no.

Dream Portal's one is available as a mod from the SMF mod site though.

Mick G.

Yep, i dig this team page.   Very well done guys ;)