News:

Looking for a good read? Check out the SimpleDesk Team Blog.

Main Menu

Announcing SimpleDesk 1.0!

Started by Gruffen, April 05, 2010, 08:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiribulus

OUTSTANDING!!!!

I started a new SMF install in another sub directory on my server just for SimpleDesk. I am going to do my level best to get my lazy @$$ to ticket all my jobs there. This should be perfect. Installed flawlessly. Here's a tip after an SMF install though. Make sure you're removing install.php and not index.php. It will save you pulling your hair out trying to figure out why a brand new forum that ran 10 seconds ago suddenly doesn't work at all. Spent like 20 minutes figuring out that I moved the wrong file :-[  End of sidetrack.

candidosa2

tyty1234

Awesome job to the dev team of SD, and to the rest of the team for their contributions to the wonderful release of this extraordinary mod! :)
tyty1234
Co-Founder of Dream Portal

Forbs

sudhakar

Good Work Team.

Could we have a live demo.

Thanks once for this excellent work.

Gruffen

Quote from: sudhakar on April 07, 2010, 06:27:56 AM
Good Work Team.

Could we have a live demo.

Thanks once for this excellent work.

Why not try it for yourself? Best demo I can think of.

sander

This is a great addon! It's exactly what I was looking for. Keep up the good work!

Just installed it and all seems to work fine.

blackdozer

Oficial translator: English - Spanish

mythcomeback

royalduke

Can't wait for SD 1.1 and in the future, SD 2.0!

The speed of development makes me think you guys will release SD 2.0 before SMF 2.0 final.

flapjack

Achilles

Quote from: royalduke on April 23, 2010, 07:17:44 PM

The speed of development makes me think you guys will release SD 2.0 before SMF 2.0 final.

That would be great. Hmm, when do you think SMF 2.0 Final will be out? ;)

DarkLite

Quote from: Achilles on April 24, 2010, 03:27:39 PM
Quote from: royalduke on April 23, 2010, 07:17:44 PM

That would be great. Hmm, when do you think SMF 2.0 Final will be out? ;)

About the same time as Duke Nukem Forever is released.

(sorry, couldn't resist it :P)

Gruffen

Well, considering that they have a new developer, that I've submitted some bug fixes recently, and that others are helping out in their own way - plus multiple people rejoining the team in the last week, I'd say it's going quite smoothly.

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: Arantor on April 29, 2010, 04:38:54 PM
Well, considering that they have a new developer, that I've submitted some bug fixes recently, and that others are helping out in their own way - plus multiple people rejoining the team in the last week, I'd say it's going quite smoothly.
Really really good news!! Who is the new dev?
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!