I request to join BETA

Started by Shadow, October 21, 2011, 04:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

i join you beta development to beta skills improve

I support to beta project I am experiecen review on lots of skills beta, I am development to contact to you ticket highly question issues I development o my code skills lots expect to issues lots of grow on template and code html myself good experience more help beta testing I can join you

~DS~

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Francis

kcmartz

He is not a native english speaker, if you didn't know. He has been a member of my site previously before I 'reformatted' my forum.

venguard223

i think everyone knew that i have seen him around simple machines

~DS~

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Shadow

I already experience highly quaily strong advise to wisdom implentation, I can't tell you I can words , I am implentation confidental,

, I strong learn many times it HTML   and CSS on code skill highly on pretty I am reading on more highly who care,

It is very css on WSschool match your on theme your exactly i can tell you It is very limit on my own my limit private on my skill I already bug times! I want to not involves pleasure to Smf I am apolgozied
who find  are hassle  on me! I don't want to tell your, you seems on not enocourage broken on promise friendly wisdom I can't do it help you, I am own my css and on theme condition no more I can't again see you anymore friends you have apologized DS hassles on my personal thank! Thank story! you know troublesI I don't need to SMF bug on have too many on report i review serious who care, I have many times experinece  look likes on reading to SMF bug on seems ! It is very many bug weak on SMF core edit on pretty conflict to your code I believe it release wisdom, I notice I am very highly on reading on seems on cores edit on weak too many SMF I disagree on SMF!   I am strong advise defend to your Smf I don't involved again no more Good lucky Enjoy

I am strong Defend to highly comments pretty strictly anymore protect , I don't need to anymore worlds on many times, I am strong strictly on advise to wisdom on tell you, I cannot do that help community SMF I won't see you It is very serious you are harm on pretty strong , I am implentation!

Good Lucky you have enjoy SMF and wolrd the release lucky have bug issues crash

I don't want to involves SMF

Good lucky

edit