News:

Looking for a good read? Check out the SimpleDesk Team Blog.

Main Menu

SimpleDesk 1.0 beta!

Started by Gruffen, March 01, 2010, 10:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gruffen

That's exactly it. I think all the main bugs are known and with solutions just waiting to be written, really.

MultiformeIngegno

Can't wait!! 8)

P.S.: If you need an italian translator (or another beta tester), I'm super-ready!!!!! :D ;)
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Antes

i cant be beta tester coz i'm not runing a live SMF site but i can be Turkish translator too , i need some cool projects like SMF wo any idiot "translator" politicy
The Evil One

shaiss

Where do we download the Beta?

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

shaiss,

This beta is only available to our beta testers. The public release of SimpleDesk is coming soon. :)

Treznax

Quote from: Nas on March 08, 2010, 01:08:19 PM
shaiss,

This beta is only available to our beta testers. The public release of SimpleDesk is coming soon. :)

In addition to that ^^^,  to check the current % of the development of SimpleDesk click HERE

When this reaches 100%, a public release should be out.

Note: This % can go up/down frequently as beta testers and what not report bugs and as they get fixed. - So check it regularly.
Name on Dream-Portal: Alex
Name on SMF official forums: God Of
Name on SimpleDesk: Treznax

shaiss

How do we get involved and download the beta?

Gruffen

We only published it to our beta testing team, of which they dug in and found a number of issues which we've already fixed.

We're just getting the last big things sorted out so we can publish a release candidate shortly which we'll also submit to the Simple Machines Customization Team for approval at the same time, and assuming no major issues are found in that, we'll move to public release shortly thereafter.

Deezel

So no more beta testers are needed then we can assume.

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Actually we have still been recruiting testers after the release of this beta. Dismal Shadow, Treznax and KiLLuMiNaTi-7- for example. ;)

Treznax

Yup, the more testers the better really :D
Name on Dream-Portal: Alex
Name on SMF official forums: God Of
Name on SimpleDesk: Treznax

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Indeed. We want to release a quality product, and the more people there are testing it, the bigger the chance that we actually do. :)