Online Only Groups in the Group Key

Started by Achilles, April 02, 2010, 10:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles

When I clicked the uninstall button it gave this error:

1.   Execute Modification   install20.xml   Modification parse error
2.   Execute Modification   install20.xml   Modification parse error

How could this be fixed?

Or simply because I haven't upgraded my Forum to RC3?

Gruffen

I wrote the mod for RC2 originally, and it required no changes for RC3. That said I have no idea what's wrong because the file looks absolutely fine to me, and if you were able to install it, it should work - since it runs the same file to install as uninstall.

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on April 02, 2010, 11:02:21 AM
I wrote the mod for RC2 originally, and it required no changes for RC3. That said I have no idea what's wrong because the file looks absolutely fine to me, and if you were able to install it, it should work - since it runs the same file to install as uninstall.

Yep. It working. However, what I'm worried with is, what is this Modification Parse? It shows when I uninstall it... ;)

Gruffen

It's telling you the XML file is corrupted, but if you were able to install it, it should work.

MultiformeIngegno

Strange.... I've installed it without errors on my RC3 forum!
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Gruffen

If it installs fine it should uninstall since it's the exact same file being used...

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on April 02, 2010, 06:31:18 PM
If it installs fine it should uninstall since it's the exact same file being used...

Well, I'm not really going to uninstall it. Just got worried whats that error. So if example I uninstalled it, nothing will happen right? ;)

MultiformeIngegno

It depends on the conflict you're experiencing..
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

~DS~

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

~DS~

If it doesn't then why can't it be installed on 2.0 then?
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Spoogs

~DS~

Ahhh on smf site, it's a update version. Got it.

Gruffen

And it's also broken the same way the error log one was...