Enhancement requests from real world users.

Started by tfs, November 30, 2015, 07:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfs

Enhancement request from my guys who are using this every day.

1) Add a column to main grids for ticket age (in days).
2) Add a column to main grids for displaying output of Tally plugin. In our case it would show the total billable time on a ticket.
3) Combine "Tickets Awaiting Staff Response" and "Tickets Awaiting User Response" into one grid.
4) Search - This one could be made SO much better.
5) Ability to create custom "filters" and activate them, so that a particular user sees only tickets where title contains "XYZ" or body contains "123." (for instance) This is separate from Departments. A user would/could create their own filters and it would be active while looking at the main grids.
6) Ability to have a reply on a ticket that is visible only to staff, and which isn't logged, and doesn't trigger an email to the customer. It would look similar to how a "deleted" reply now appears with a red background, but it would be some color other than red to distinguish it from deleted replies.

TFS

Edit: adding a #7
7) Allow reordering of items in a "Select from" [Dropdown/Radio Buttons/Multiple Items] custom fields.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

ccbtimewiz

Is it bad that I thought this thread was a spambot at first lol

tfs

;)

Wow... your first post in more than 5 1/2 years! Things are starting to awaken in the SimipleDesk world. This is exciting!
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

SleePy

1. Isn't the updated column basically that without a differential between last updated and todays date?

3. I remember reading this was kept separate on purpose.  I could see it being where helpdesk creates a ticket for the developers.  Helpdesk is a different department from developers, so these should appear in different sections for tickets you opened to work with developers and tickets you are working with for helpdesk/end users.
4. Not sure what your saying here?

Jeremy D — Spare-Developer

tfs

1) The updated column shows the last date of ticket updates. The request to me was a column that showed a simple number, which was the number of days since the ticket was CREATED.

3) I recall Arantor lamenting that he did it this way. It creates confusion is what I've experienced.

4) I have a search system that I created with Arantor's help. But it's not particularly powerful.

SleePy

Jeremy D — Spare-Developer