Get to know the Team: Ha²

Started by Ha², June 04, 2010, 03:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ha²

Name: Nick "Ha²" Nolastname4usry
Quote from: The JokerI believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.
Position: Support team and official pain in the butt

• Do you have pets? Not right now, except for some fish in a fish tank. :P
  • What is your favorite color? Blue.
  • What kind of music do you like? Some of nearly everything
  • What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF? Football, basketball, school, and lots of other stuff. :P
  • What are your goals/dreams in life? To be better than you.
  • What got you involved in SMF? I was on SMF4Free and wanted to have more "control" over the board. My fairly active forum had just died due to Staff crap, so I was looking to start a new one. I actually asked an SMF4Free-related support question here back in April of 09. I must be shunned. I also wanted to learn PHP, which I knew none of until November when I came here, so I thought it might help.
  • Who do you admire? Why? Lots of people for lots of different reasons.
  • Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Football, basketball, and (playing) golf
  • What is your dream job? Not too sure, yet.
  • What was your first screenname? crazysince95
  • Do you have any piercings? No, and no plans to get any.
  • Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? Righty
  • Do you have any tattoo's?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? I don't, and not really... waste of time/money IMO, and I don't even want to think about what they'll look like on me 50 years from now.
  • Do you have any siblings?  If so, how many of each? 2 little brothers
  • What is your favorite website? Several are tied, really... it depends on what I'm looking for. YouTube, ESPN, SM.org, and my own site are definitely up there, though. :P
  • Do you play computer games?  If so, which ones? Not really any more, though I used to play Civilization III/IV, and when I was younger, Zoo Tycoon (gasp!).
  • Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? I probably spend an hour a week on the PS3.
  • Are you married or planing to get married? Too young

• If so do you have any kids? Doesn't apply
    • How many kids? See above
  • How many languages do you speak?  If so which ones? Kiingereza
  • Do you drink? Nah
  • Do you smoke? Me no likey early death.
  • Did you play hookey from class? Surprisingly, never. :P
  • Do you have a license? Learner's permit

• Do you own a car? Too young
    • Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Not yet
  • Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Depends... usually 5-7 hours.
  • How do you sleep? With my eyes closed
  • Have you ever been on an airplane? Yes
  • Have you ever broken a bone? Yup
  • Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? I wear a real skull necklace from my term in 'nam from 1970-1972. Is that weird? :o
  • How do you dress? Usually casual.
  • How many keys are on your keyring? I rarely carry my old key ring with me, so I'm not sure. :P
  • What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Go to bed anywhere from 10 to 2 AM depending on the day, and wake up between 6 and 7 on school days (7-10 on weekends).
  • What's the freakiest thing you have done? Joining this team requires absolute insanity.
  • Do you live alone? No
  • How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Anywhere from a half hour to 4-5 hours; depends on the day.
  • How many hours a day do you spend in SMF? Probably 75% of my online time; see above.
  • What is your favorite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other? Water. I don't consume caffeine (don't ask why, either ;)).
  • What do you hate? Hate
  • What do you love? Love
  • What is your hair color? Brown
  • How tall are you? Short for 15-- 5'7"
  • How much do you weigh? Not sure... around average IIRC.
  • What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?

• As an administrator?
      The Admin center
    • As an end user?
      The ability to post

tl;dr people: you didn't miss much except for an overuse of the ":P" smiley. ;)
Teh guy dat helps u