einem Mitglied können keine Tickets zugeordnet werden

Started by ProfDrDennis, May 05, 2010, 05:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfDrDennis

SimpleDesk version:   1.0 Felidae
   SMF version:  SMF 2.0 RC3

Gruffen

ccbtimewiz

I believe they're asking for the ability to assign more members to a ticket.

Gruffen

Assuming that is the case...

There are no plans to add this, and to be honest I don't really see there is a great need for it either in a conventional helpdesk environment (and likely it would complicate matters)

hadesflames

Quote from: Arantor on May 05, 2010, 07:46:31 PM
Assuming that is the case...

There are no plans to add this, and to be honest I don't really see there is a great need for it either in a conventional helpdesk environment (and likely it would complicate matters)

Indeed, and if someone is assigned to a ticket and needs help, v1.1 (I think?) will include a feature to help staff communicate with each other about the issue at hand.
*will add something eventually*

Gruffen

Staff making notes on a ticket not visible to users is later; there's nothing in 1.1 about staff communicating to each other - but the PM system is always there.

Or even staff making tickets themselves, for which 1.1 does include the ability to link tickets together.

hadesflames

Ahh yes...but it will certainly be there eventually, and that is certainly better than having multiple people assigned to a ticket.
*will add something eventually*

Achilles

Quote from: Chris on May 05, 2010, 07:11:56 PM
I believe they're asking for the ability to assign more members to a ticket.

Or assign membergroup? Well, yeah, at least departments are not yet implemented... yet, though when will it be?

Gruffen

Quote from: Achilles on May 06, 2010, 08:02:39 AM
Or assign membergroup? Well, yeah, at least departments are not yet implemented... yet, though when will it be?

When it's done.