Origin of your Username

Started by ccbtimewiz, January 09, 2010, 03:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccbtimewiz

How exactly did your name come to be on the net? What's the story?

My name is my initials with "timewiz", which derives from "Time Wizard"; my first and last Yu-Gi-Oh! card from back in the day.

Sabre

Well, I have different handles for different occasions and different personalities.
Heck, I could even be 2 people here without you knowing it.
One of durable intellect, and the other for..  mingling.  But then, possibly not ;)
I've studied one form or another of martial science most of my life, and Sabre has come from that experience.
Kind of simple really :)

Bᵃ

B is my first initial (and sometimes a nickname). :) I just added the superscript a here, 'cause I thought it sounded cool - B to the power of a. ;D

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Sabre

B= Bernard?
It's what I call my mate also

Bᵃ

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

FreeMe

Runic is of religous significance, I I used to study Rune Script

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Nas is... random. Really random. Originally used a little name generator (Names really isn't something I'm good at :P) and got Nascar, without knowing a thing of the auto racing thingy-stuff called the same.
I eventually changed it to "Nas". Nas was originally something Kat from the SMF team nick named me in a post in the sm.org boards. :)

JBlaze

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

mine is my ID on simplemachines.org I used on smf related forums,  for none smf I use mirahalo

mira = mira aroyo, beutiful women member of  Synthpop band Ladytron.
halo = this is how NIN (Trent Reznor) name all his releases, halo 1, halo 2, etc.    and, nope, has nothing to do with the game, I don't like that game.

Costa

This is the nickname I use to identify myself on the internet since the days of Ninja Script and mIRC in the late 90s.
Many people have asked me why I never used my name, is simple. Costa is the name of the man who adopted me in 1986, I am known by its nickname from that I can remember. It is a simple way for the honor.
in4tek.com.br | dream-portal.net | infodz.com.br

That's when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'
It's Spring and you're outside swinging

Costa's Zone

Acans

Got to be the 3rd Time I've seen this topic around.

World of Warcraft name creator gave me Acens, but I change it to Acans cause it looks cooler.

[FailSafe]

On SMF I use the user name Cassiel, which I got by looking up angel names to use in an RP on another site. If I remember right Cassiel was the Angel of Temperance? ???

On here though I wanted to try out the new username [FailSafe]. I got the idea after a conversation with friends in school one day. One of my friends said it and I went "Wow, that would be an awesome username!"

ccbtimewiz

Acans