News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Homepage revised!

Started by Trekkie101, February 14, 2010, 03:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkie101

Our homepage was rather stricken of content before today, lacking the last push to make it look truly stunning.

Nas has spent a bit of time today working on some new concepts for the front page, and the first view of our project. Sporting some of our new screenshots, with a nice little slideshow.

What do you think?

~DS~

What do I think?
Words cannot express how I feel or think.
You get the drift.  ;D
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Francis

Mick G.

Mick G.

Just noticed,... the slider looks familiar.  I use it too :P

Mick G.

fyi,... on widescreen looks good but those that still use square monitors may not look so good.  It breaks.

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

[FailSafe]

It looks wonderful! Great job Nas! :)

Achilles

It looked so good! I wanna use it more, but ain't. :P I really hope that they could write this theme sometime after the release of SD 1.0 =)

tyty1234

I like the preview section. I think that stands out more than the rest of the page.
Nice job! :D
tyty1234
Co-Founder of Dream Portal

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Costa

Pretty Good mates. Keep up the good work :)

-Costa
in4tek.com.br | dream-portal.net | infodz.com.br

That's when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'
It's Spring and you're outside swinging

Costa's Zone

tyty1234

Just imagine what SMF would be like without SSI....the horrors! xD
tyty1234
Co-Founder of Dream Portal