cat below. (right)

Started by Achilles, April 05, 2010, 10:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles

what's that cat below. I thought it was a crack on my screen! lol

Gruffen

It's a cat :)

This morning it appeared as an easter egg, with the caption "I am ready to be released", but I changed it to "I have been released!"

Given that nearly all the team have cat avatars and 1.0 is named in that honour (Felidae is Latin for cats), it seemed appropriate.

~DS~

Quote from: Arantor on April 05, 2010, 10:31:41 AM

This morning it appeared as an easter egg, with the caption "I am ready to be released", but I changed it to "I have been released!"

Given that nearly all the team have cat avatars and 1.0 is named in that honour (Felidae is Latin for cats), it seemed appropriate.
* Dismal Shadow runs off to find a cat avatar
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Achilles

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 05, 2010, 10:33:29 AM
Quote from: Arantor on April 05, 2010, 10:31:41 AM

* Dismal Shadow runs off to find a cat avatar

Lol. :) Just noticed it.. =p

Gruffen

I think Nas just implemented it this morning while he was waiting for me to get online to kick off the release process.

~DS~

Y'all got the best cat avatars. Mine sucks. :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Bᵃ

I'm rather fond of mine. 8)

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

(F.L.A.M.E.R)

I wasn't scared of cats until I saw so many around here Mew'ing.. :P

* (F.L.A.M.E.R) roars to scare the cats away Muaah!

[FailSafe]

* [FailSafe] owes Kat for his new cat avatar. ::)

NIBOGO

I was browsing this website with my iPod and I tried to clean my iPod for 10 seconds until I change the tab and I see it :p

PD: My personal text rocks!