News:

Looking for a good read? Check out the SimpleDesk Team Blog.

Main Menu

Ticket Categories

Started by Senkusha, June 02, 2010, 01:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

Would it be possible a future release to include support for multiple categories?

For example, on my site, currently, I'm using the Helpdesk to track bugs/problems with the website in general.

Now, I'd also like to track Feature Requests too.  The idea is that, maybe I could assign a staff member to look into the request -- or better yet, have an option in the Admin panel to automatically assign a Staff member based upon the type of ticket being logged.

What do you think?

Edit:  I guess I spoke too soon...sorry, I was eager.  lol  I should have read this thread first, but... even though the two seem alike, there are some minute (I wonder if I misspelled that word?) differences    I see that this feature won't be in 1.1 :( , but maybe in 1.2? :) :) lol

Gruffen

I've already said that this will be a feature in the future. Not sure I planned it for 1.2 though.

Gruffen

This is being polished up for 1.1.

~DS~

Quote from: Gruffen on April 11, 2011, 06:33:28 AM
This is being polished up for 1.1.
And renamed to "department" :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Gruffen

*shrug* The general facility is there, whatever it's called :P

Rus

YEAH!

This was something I was looking forward to.