News:

Loving SimpleDesk? Help us spread the word!

Main Menu

Congets for new portal

Started by LOVELORD, March 10, 2010, 03:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOVELORD

Hello,

and congrets for new portal.

It looks nice, but what function does it have?

Also if you need translators, I can translte this portal on serbian, croatian, bosnian lenguage...

Regrets.
LOVELORD

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

Hello,

SimpleDesk is NOT a portal modification. It's a helpdesk.
For a list of our features, see the What will SimpleDesk 1.0 feature? topic.

If you want to translate, please contact our globalizer, Jerry.

LOVELORD

I just came and see this slicky look and thik it is also a portal.. My mistake...

Anyway good project, and i hope it will be very usefool...

Gruffen

I wonder why people think it's a portal - that's twice now we've been asked about it.

To be honest I don't really have any plans to build yet another portal, there's SimplePortal, TinyPortal, EzPortal, PortaMX, Dream Portal, ADK Portal... and none of them seem to offer anything really that new, just the same thing done slightly differently.

~DS~

Quote from: Arantor on March 10, 2010, 04:40:37 PM
I wonder why people think it's a portal - that's twice now we've been asked about it.

To be honest I don't really have any plans to build yet another portal, there's SimplePortal, TinyPortal, EzPortal, PortaMX, Dream Portal, ADK Portal... and none of them seem to offer anything really that new, just the same thing done slightly differently.
Yes, innovation is all you do, that's what I like about you.  :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

LOVELORD

I make mistake...

I just see that this dont look lke other what i was saw before and i think this is new portal..

Im sorry for mistake, but nowe i see what this is realy is, and only i can say that this is very good thig.

Gruffen

Dismal: That's the thing. Either you imitate what's been done already or you innovate and do something that hasn't been done before or do it in a new way. A helpdesk isn't new but it is as an SMF mod :)

Lovelord: Yeah, I can see how you could mistake it for a portal or a slightly odd theme mod perhaps, but it's a lot more under the hood.

LOVELORD

Yes I made some mistake.. I dont read and look all site...