Re: Who hosts this site ?

Started by Shadow, March 16, 2010, 08:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfs

Quote from: Douglas on March 17, 2010, 06:14:08 PM
tfs, I agree... I hate being politically correct, however, the key thing that you have to do is be tactful about it... and that's what I had an issue with.  You did do a bit of a "mea culpa", so that's why I calmed myself down.

If it looked like a mea culpa, I take it back.  :)  But I took some pains to clarify things.  This is a particularly hard situation, because I initially thought that smithtr was trolling.  The vocabulary depth is much larger than the dialect would match up with.  And, Smithtr, my apologies for discussing you openly in a forum, I promise to stop after this, because it makes me feel uncomfortable, and it may cause you to feel that as well, though you may find it refreshing for all I know.  :)  Anyway, I no longer believe you to be a troll, and so now I'll shut my yap and let the whole thing go.  God Bless you!  I hope your forum works out well.  If you still want me to interact with you, let me know and I'll sign up at your forum.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

Douglas

smithtr, "hackles" is not the same as "hack".  Please look up both words on www.dictionary.com  :)