News:

Get the latest news and updates on SimpleDesk!

Main Menu

Is this free?

Started by royalduke, February 14, 2010, 05:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royalduke

Is Simpledesk going to be free? If it isn't I will understand, because it has so much work to it.

Gruffen

ccbtimewiz

tyty1234

tyty1234
Co-Founder of Dream Portal

Costa

in4tek.com.br | dream-portal.net | infodz.com.br

That's when I wake up, alarm clock's ringin', there's birds singin'
It's Spring and you're outside swinging

Costa's Zone

Gruffen

So you want us to pay you to use it? Hey, we're not Microsoft! (Yes, Microsoft was paying people to use Live Search before they called it Bing)

DarkLite

Quote from: Arantor on February 15, 2010, 12:48:26 PM
So you want us to pay you to use it? Hey, we're not Microsoft! (Yes, Microsoft was paying people to use Live Search before they called it Bing)

Bing: So bad, we're paying you to use it.

Gruffen

I'd shout 'bingo' to that but it could only come out as 'Bing-ohhhhhhhh'.

But yeah, SD is free and will remain free (certainly as in beer, license to be confirmed, so it may or may not be free as in speech) all the time I have anything to say about it.

hadesflames

If it weren't free, there's no way it could ever hope to compete with Dream Desk.

* hadesflames is j\p =P
*will add something eventually*

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: hadesflames on February 19, 2010, 10:29:40 PM
If it weren't free, there's no way it could ever hope to compete with Dream Desk.

* hadesflames is j\p =P

Yo dawg, I herd yo and yo dawg like yo yos so we put yo dawg in a yo yo so yo can yo yo yo dawg while yo dawg yo yos, dawg.

Acans

Now thats a tongue twister

Ha²

Quote from: ccbtimewiz on February 20, 2010, 02:38:08 AMYo dawg, I herd yo and yo dawg like yo yos so we put yo dawg in a yo yo so yo can yo yo yo dawg while yo dawg yo yos, dawg.

Beautifully put... couldn't agree more, myself.
Teh guy dat helps u