I got excited

Started by Rus, February 22, 2011, 08:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rus

I saw a signature at sm that said 1.1 was 92% complete.  :)

Gruffen

That's been that way since... last summer. The number is automatic based on the number of issues in the tracker that are open vs total for the current version(s) of SD.

~DS~

It won't pass 93%...ever... :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

~DS~

"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Spoogs

Well we did hit 97% before depts ;)

~DS~

Then let's not report or break it anymore. :P

Spoogs

Haha... but then we don't want it to be broken when we release it do we ;D

Rus

I got excited when I saw this thread brought back up.  :)

Gruffen

Well, 1.1 was 'listed' as 90%+ complete almost a year ago.

2.0, however, promises to be something special. Already it's almost double in size compared to 1.0 and there's still a fair bit to do yet.