Sneak Peek IV: The Return of the Screenshots

Started by cσσкιє мσηѕтєя, March 14, 2010, 07:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

After the release of SimpleDesk 1.0 beta to our Beta Testing team, we have been busy fixing the bugs and suggestions they have provided for us.
Not much has changed layout-wise since the last sneak peek, we've mostly been working on the core functionality of SimpleDesk rather than the templates, but there have been some small changes.

However, I won't bother letting you throw your eyes at the main helpdesk yet again. This time, I'd like to introduce you to the SimpleDesk Administration Panel, which - except the action log - we have not yet shown to you eager fans.
Since this is all new to you, there's not much to say about changes, like Arantor did last time, however I'd like to point out the slight update of the action log interface.

I also haven't include any custom themes, only Curve and Core. Soon, very soon, you'll be able to play with it on custom themes yourselves. :)

So here we go, starting with the Curve theme.

The main ACP, with mod information and news.

The options page, with SimpleDesk settings.

The slightly updated action log.

Our new support section.

Before I show you Core, let me go through these four pages.
The first one if of course the main administration panel for SimpleDesk. This is where you will be notified when new versions are released, read our latest news and updates and see information about your mod installation.
This page also contains a list of the people who made SimpleDesk possible.

The second picture is one of our three settings pages (all of which are gathered under an 'Options' tab), namely the display options.
This is where you can change a few settings affecting the basic look of SimpleDesk, such as enabling avatars and changing the navigation style used in tickets.

The third picture is our action log, which you have seen before. This now has an option to empty out the log and remove all entries at once. Only entries older than 24 hours can be deleted.
Of course, you can still delete entries individually, also with the 24 hour wait.

The fourth and last picture features our brand new support section. This section contains a simple form, which when submitted will automatically send you back to this website and post a support request in our forum for you.
This requires you to be logged in on our site.

Now I'll finish this little post off by showing you the same pages, in the Core theme.
Remember that we are mainly working on Curve, so there are some very tiny 'bugs' in the Core view - nothing big, however.

That is basically all from me today. I'm looking forward to the release of this modification, which will be very, very, soon.
Now I'm going to run off and make sure there are no more pesky little bugs hiding somewhere. Thanks for reading, and feel free to give us comments on the screenshots. :)

Achilles

GREAT! :) EXCITED HERE!!!

[FailSafe]

It looks awesome! Very very well done, guys. The interface looks beautiful, and I think the inclusion of the support form is really good idea. :)

Achilles

Quote from: [FailSafe] on March 14, 2010, 11:01:02 AM
It looks awesome! Very very well done, guys. The interface looks beautiful, and I think the inclusion of the support form is really good idea. :)
but the support thing needed you to be registered/signed in here before you can send, i think? So I think its the same thing... :P but whatever, it's great!!!

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

The support form is simply designed to easy the posting process. You basically do the actual posting inside of your ACP, then you are sent here, where you just enter your login details, or register for an account, and then your topic is posted.
The form will also automatically provide our support team with the users version of SimpleDesk and SMF (Since many people leave that out in support requests).

Gruffen

We do have plans to enhance that little feature, by the way ;)

MultiformeIngegno

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum - tv)
Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...

...iscriviti al feed di RockCiclopedia dedicato alle ultime news del mondo della musica!

Afro

Looks very beautiful and smooth.

How does one become a beta tester ?

I want to join..

Marcus

Bᵃ

"Process" is misspelled in the What is this? section of the last screenshot. :)

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

cσσкιє мσηѕтєя

We have a bug tracker, B. Off you go, you haztrackerrightz :D

Bᵃ

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Shadow

Thank you show me understand I am glad of hear sound great.. awesome. . I add it..