Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

Tickets awating staff response

Started by Road Rash, April 08, 2010, 11:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Road Rash

Is not a "New Ticket" which has not been responded to yet, a "Ticket awaiting staff response"? Should it not be listed there also until it has been "responded" to?
Just a thought  :o

Gruffen

Ah, it might be but it might not be.

For staff, a ticket awaiting staff response is one that isn't new, and that the last respondent was non staff.

For non-staff, a ticket awaiting staff response is any ticket for which they were last respondent on (includes both new and pending with staff)

Is that not what you're seeing?

Road Rash

Yes that's what I'm seeing. I just thought that initialy even when a ticket was new and not responded to by staff it would also show in "Tickets Awaiting Staff Repsonse"
No problem, just thinking out loud  :o

Gruffen

No, it's kept separate for staff on the basis that you'd probably treat new ones with a different priority to ones where the user has already had an answer or two.

Road Rash

Cool, the more I play with this the better I like it  ;D
I'd like to change the "Helpdesk" button to "Service Desk" how would I do this?

Gruffen

Depends what you want to edit, exactly. If it's just the menu button, Admin > Configuration > Languages > Edit Language > click on your language > select SimpleDesk from the dropdown in the bottom right corner.

Any other language string... not so good.

Road Rash