News:

Looking for a good read? Check out the SimpleDesk Team Blog.

Main Menu

Topic solved
This topic is marked as solved and as such require no attention unless you want to bump this issue.

Just a question

Started by Achilles, April 07, 2010, 08:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gruffen

No, this was one of the more heated discussions. Resolved means closed. If there's further business, reopen the ticket.

It's not a bug, it's a deliberate design decision.

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on April 08, 2010, 07:47:49 AM
No, this was one of the more heated discussions. Resolved means closed. If there's further business, reopen the ticket.

It's not a bug, it's a deliberate design decision.

Ah.. :) Well, alright. but is there a way to MASS DELETE TICKETS and MASS TRANSFER of topics to TICKETS?

and could it be like in each ticket there's a box for staff's to see like notes so that the other staff can see it?

Gruffen

QuoteMASS DELETE TICKETS and MASS TRANSFER of topics to TICKETS?

Why mass delete tickets, exactly?

Mass transfer of topics... can't see it being a huge requirement, if we do add it it certainly won't be any time soon.

Staff notes is a feature in a future version, 1.3 or 1.4 I think we said.

Achilles

Quote from: Arantor on April 08, 2010, 08:01:22 AM
QuoteMASS DELETE TICKETS and MASS TRANSFER of topics to TICKETS?

Why mass delete tickets, exactly?

Mass transfer of topics... can't see it being a huge requirement, if we do add it it certainly won't be any time soon.

Staff notes is a feature in a future version, 1.3 or 1.4 I think we said.

Well, I do not need that mass delete now, however just to delete some OLD tickets, but yeah its not really necessary. ty for the fast answer

Gruffen

You generally wouldn't delete old tickets; in most cases you'd keep them around for historical records. A purge option has been discussed for the future however.

Gruffen

Are there any further support issues here?

Achilles